January 30, 2012

SAG AWARDS 2012

Wow!, well I watched the red carpet coverage on E! channel and I have to say I was not very impressed with the choices in dresses this year, is it just me or did it feel like most of these starlets just didn't try?

That being said, There were a few which I think stood out for me. These are my choices for best dressed, let me know which was your favourite!

Angelina Jolie in Jenny Packham

Dianna Agron in Carolina Herrera
I really didn't like what she wore to the Golden Globes
but I think this Carolina Herrera was an amazing choice for her!



Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta
Great choice of colour for her!!



Glenn Close in Zac Posen. 
I think Glenn Close looks amazing, the way this dress hugs her curves is just perfection!

Jayma Mays in Reem Acra
I have to say this is absolutely one of my top three dresses at this event.
It's elegant, it's decadent, it's appropriate to the occasion and Jayma looked incredible!
  
Julie Bowen in Temperley London
This is a great colour on Julie and the style really suited her body shape, absolutely beautiful!
  
Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka
Kelly killed it in this dress!! She looks absolutely stunning,
this might be my favourite dress of the evening!

Rose Byrne in Ellie Saab Haute Couture
Not many people could pull this look off and Rose looks stunning!!

Sofia Vergara in Marchesa
AMAZING!!!, AMAZING!!! Again she just looks incredible.

Viola Davis in Marchesa
Just Beautiful!!, Viola looks Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment