January 23, 2012

Chasing the winter blues away with Koolaburra

With winter rearing it's ugly head (on a daily basis!!) I find myself wanting to wear really warm cozy boots on my long walk to work. In comes Koolaburra! Koolaburra has been in the footwear business for over 20 years and specifically in the sheepskin boot business. They are unique in that they combine their knowledge of sheepskin boots with a bohemian aesthetic. This combination results in fun, decked out boots, beautiful sandals with a bit of a rocker flare and overall just a really fun shoe to wear.
They already have a cult following among hollywood celebs and I am definitely a new convert!

Check out their Website and let me know which are your faves?


koolaburra.com










photo credits: http://www.koolaburra.com/women.html

No comments:

Post a Comment