January 16, 2012

The Golden Globes...

Hi there readers!  It has been a while since I have posted and I do apologise as I have been away in "the sticks" completely disconnected from the world for a few weeks. Well worth the rest, but unfortunately the posts do suffer when one has no Internet connectivity.

Anyway am back and just in time to blog about one of my favourite times of the year, Award Season!!
The Golden Globes were held last night and I have to say sometimes what I see come down the red carpet disappoints, but this year Hollywood really out did themselves. To me it seems we have gone back to the days of Old Hollywood style and I am loving what I see!  Here are a few of the actresses that stood out for me... Atelier Versaci and Gucci were popular choices for the evening, my absolute faves are Madonna in Reem Acra who killed it! and Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang. I think Sofia's choice in colour was bang on and the cut of the dress was absolutely stunning for her! Madonna, well Madonna is Madonna let's face it!

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace, very old Hollywood!
Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci
Jessica Alba in Gucci, Bulgari Jewels, and a Roger Vivier Clutch


Katherine McPhee in custom Donna Karan




Madonna in Reem Acra Amazing!!

Nicole Kidman in Versace

Salma Hayek in Gucci

Sarah Hyland in Vintage Dolce and Gabbana

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang
I cannot say enough about this dress and how stunning she looks!





No comments:

Post a Comment