November 23, 2011

Twilight Fever

Like many people I have been counting the days for the release of Breaking Dawn and finally getting to see Edward and Bella get married!!! I am totally obsessed with these movies!! I recently checked the page of one of my favourite jeweler designers, David Yurman and discovered this gorgeous ring reminiscent of Bella's engagement ring. I am not sure if this is what he had in mind, but if you would love to own a ring similar to Bella's then this is the ring for you!
The Diamond Starlight Ring is done in sterling silver with Rhodium and a total carat weight of 1.01.




Absolutely Stunning!!

I am not sure at what stores in the UK if any, you can purchase David Yurman's jewelry, however Saks Fifth Avenue in the U.S. will ship to the UK and you can purchase it through them.
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com


P.S. I know this is not shoe-related however, I just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment